Ad Code

Marketing Lead at Emergency Response Africa

 

Vacancy at Emergency Response Africa

Emergency Response Africa is a healthcare technology company that is changing how medical emergencies are managed in Africa, beginning in Nigeria.


We are building the largest network of First Responders, emergency response vehicles, and verified Emergency Ready hospitals across Nigeria who are connected to emergency victims using our technology application. This end-to-end service ensures that in any medical emergency, we deliver the right level of care at the scene, and if needed, the patient is transferred to the most appropriate hospital for prompt treatment.


Currently, less than 9% of 1.3 billion Africans is covered by any form of emergency medical services. ERA is determined to provide fast and affordable emergency care for the remaining 91% and we are looking for a Marketing Lead to journey with us as we create a new market.


This role is ideal for someone who is making healthcare accessible and has experience marketing health products or services. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, excellent storyteller, and focused on using data to achieve results.

Job Title: Marketing Lead


Job Location: Lagos Nigeria


In this role, you will:


  • Conduct extensive research on ERA’s B2B target audience to understand their challenges and priorities and align marketing strategies to meet their needs
  • Co-create and execute ERA’s marketing strategy
  • Create compelling story-based content for web, email, social, and print communication channels
  • Create regular content that positions ERA as a thought leader in emergency medical response and workplace safety to generate inbound partner and customer leads
  • Manage Google search ad campaigns to ensure ERA is found by those who require our services
  • Work to improve organic search ranking using SEO strategies
  • Optimize the customer journey to increase conversion of leads to customers
  • Create on-brand presentation and promotional materials
  • Build the ERA brand and help to grow a community of passionate customers and partners
  • Seek and use customer feedback to promote retention, support customer success
  • Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, Net Promoter Score, and ROI


Requirements:


  • Relevant educational qualifications (degree, professional development certificates)
  • 3-5 years of relevant content marketing experience
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
  • Demonstrated experience creating content for across web and social platforms and running marketing campaigns
  • Demonstrated experience achieving ROI on marketing efforts and using data to improve results
  • Experience using Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Analytics
  • Understanding of SEO principles
  • Good eye for detail and design. Ability to create simple visuals using platforms like Canva.
  • Video creation and editing skills e.g., Camtasia, are a major bonus
  • G Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required


How to Apply  

Interested applicants should apply here with a recent CV, cover letter and 2-3 content samples or links to samples . Applications without content samples will not be considered.


Application Deadline

On or before July 23, 2021. 


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments